Citadel Online Casino Deposits
Citadel Direct is an electronic check payment solution that allows its customers to make online banking transfers from their bank account to merchants all over the world, including online casinos. It is a product of Citadel Commerce Corp, a well-known payment processing brand, who have been in the industry since 1999.
Top Citadel Casinos
- Launched in 2017 and licensed in Curacao
- Good selection of deposit methods, incl. Bitcoin
- Newly launched in 2017
- 179+ games to keep you entertained
- Licensed in Curacao
How it works
The beauty of Citadel Direct Internet Banking is that there is no requirement for you to set up an account, or transfer money to an electronic wallet first. Instead, Citadel’s interface can be integrated with the merchant’s cashier interface and you can complete the transaction in one smooth process.
How to use Citadel Direct for Your Casino Deposits
- Log into your casino account and go to the cashier section.
- Select Citadel Direct from the available deposit options. If you don’t see it right away, note that it may also be listed under “Internet Banking” or “Instant Banking”.
- Select your bank from the drop-down menu and you will be directed to your banking website.
- Select the account you wish to pay from and enter the necessary information – you may want your check book on hand for this!
- Authorise the payment.
- If your deposit was approved it should be available in your casino account instantly.
Advantages of using Citadel
- Very simple process, no sign-up.
- Entire process can be handled inside the casino’s banking interface but with all the benefits of secure bank transfers.
- Only Citadel Direct can see your sensitive banking information.
- Payments are done instantly in real time.
- Customer support is available around-the-clock.
- Can be used with many major banks around the world.
- There is a potential for fraud as computers may be vulnerable to hackers – you can lessen this risk by not using public venues when doing internet banking transactions.
- Electronic checks by nature could be subject to computer errors.