Debit Card Casinos
A debit card is also known as a “check card,” and most banks and credit unions issue them for free when you open up a checking account. These cards are generally welcomed wherever credit cards can be used, and popular brands that are accepted at online casinos for deposits and withdrawals include Visa, Maestro, Switch and Laser.
Top Debit Card Casinos
- Est. 2017 | Licensed in Curacao
- SSL Security on all deposits
- Accepts Bitcoin
- Launched in 2017 and licensed in Curacao
- Good selection of deposit methods, incl. Bitcoin
How it works
Debit cards are linked to the money in your checking account, and can be used for purchases, online transactions, ATM withdrawals and other types of transfers. The fundamental difference between a debit card and credit card is that with a debit card you are pulling from your own funds, whereas you are borrowing the bank’s money on a credit card.
How to use Debit Cards for your casino deposits
A lot of well-known debit cards can be used for casino play. Casinos actually prefer the use of debit cards over credit cards when making deposits, in order to limit their amount of rejected payments. Simply follow the prompts under ‘payments’ on your casino’s cashier page to fund your account. If you are unsure whether your card is catered for, check with your provider first.
Advantages of using Debit Cards
- It’s a safe and convenient alternative to using cash or checks.
- Security features of the leading banking providers further protects all transactions, e.g. the use of a PIN number.
- Transactions are fast due to no middle man involvement.
- Your account can be accessed 24 hours per day.
- Debit cards are widely accepted at many casinos.
- Casinos won’t charge you additional funds for using your debit card.
- Funds can be accessed instantly at ATMs and businesses world-wide.
- You cannot spend more than you have in your account.