What are Live Dealer Games?
Live dealer games, or live dealer casinos, operate exactly as the name implies – in real live time. But
instead of sitting in a physical casino, you participate through the use of live video streaming which enables you to see the card dealing or ball launching action as it happens. With this added dimension, virtual casinos manage to bring a human element to your online gambling experience, as you will also be able to interact with not only the dealers, but with the fellow players at your table as well! So in effect, live dealer games give online casino players the best of both worlds – privacy and convenience on the one hand, and social interaction on the other.
Where to play the best live dealer games online
- Newly launched in 2017
- 179+ games to keep you entertained
- Licensed in Curacao
- Est. 2017 | Licensed in Curacao
- SSL Security on all deposits
- Accepts Bitcoin
Different types of live dealer casinos
There are three different types of live dealer casinos:
- Dealer Studio
Dealer studios are the most common live dealer casinos to be found on the net. The casino action is streamed from a studio which has been built specifically to host live dealer games. The elements involved, i.e. lighting, cameras, interaction and customization, have all been optimized for online play.
- Actual Casino
In these cases, actual land based casinos are equipped with recording systems, so games are recorded and streamed live right from the casino floor. This means the virtual you will be seated next to an actual live player and you will be able to chat to him or her, the dealers and the croupiers.
- Broadcasted Games
Broadcasted games are live dealer games that are cast over the internet as well as cable TV. This means you have the option of either playing from your television or personal computer. As in both other cases, all the action is delivered to you in real time.
Types of live dealer games you can play
The following options are readily available for play at any live dealer casino:
To keep things interesting, game variations and other options are also available. Such as:
- Men or women dealers of European, French or American nationality.
- Immersive gameplay.
- No commission option.
- Playboy bunny themed dealers.
Technically speaking you should be able to stream and play any table game a land based casino has to offer. View the casino’s game page to see what is available.
How are live dealer games different to regular online casino games?
Live dealer games present the following notable differences:
- The ability to interact with fellow players, dealers and croupiers allows players to enjoy a social aspect that is lacking in regular games.
- Just like in a land-based casino, the stakes are higher. For most games you can expect to pay $5 per hand. Luckily the max stakes are higher too. Compared to the $1 - $500 most online casino table games allow – players can expect stakes ranging from four to six figures per hand.
- Everything about live dealer games is real, from the dealers to the decks of cards and other casino equipment. There is no software involved.
- Many live dealer games run on schedules and are not accessible 24/7.