Mobile casinos enable internet gambling enthusiasts to take their casino action on the go, anywhere, anytime, for real money or free practice, on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
Where can I play mobile casino games?
- Newly launched in 2017
- 179+ games to keep you entertained
- Licensed in Curacao
What do I need to start playing at a mobile casino?
- The first thing you need is a mobile device that is WAP, GPRS, WiFi, 3G or 4G enabled.
- Next check the data allowance on your device – estimate for around 1 kilobyte of chargeable data per round/spin/hand.
- Mobile casinos can either be accessed instantly in HTML5 format directly from your browser, or by downloading the casino’s software – just make sure your device has a compatible operating system like iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, or Blackberry.
Downloading and installing mobile casino games
Players have the following options available to them:
- App Download
Look for favourite casino in the app store on your device, and click download. You have the option to sign-up through the app, or you could just enter your existing casino account information.
- SMS Download
Log onto your casino via your pc, select SMS download and enter your mobile number. A link will be sent to you from where you can begin the download by clicking on it.
- No Download Browser-Based Play
Live stream games by logging onto the mobile casino website directly from your mobile browser.
Some online casinos now offer mobile players the ability to scan-and-play instead of manually downloading casino games on their phones and tablets. This process is done through QR (Quick Response) code technology. A QR code is a unique black-and-white pixel machine-readable code that can be used to install mobile casinos directly onto your phone within moments through the use of a QR code scanner. Once the casino is on your phone, you will be then prompted to register your online casino account and start playing.
- How to get a QR Scanner?
A lot of smartphones already have a QR scanner pre-installed. Alternatively, there are loads of free apps available such as:
- Scan, NeoReader, RedLaser and Semacode for iOS users.
- ScanLife, CamCard, QuickMark and QR Droid for Android users.
- Free QR Code Scanner Pro for Blackberry users.
- Nokia Barcode Reader for Nokia users.
Once your QR reader is installed, simply take a picture of the listed QR code to download your casino of choice.
- Participating Instant QR code Casinos
What type of casino games can you play on your mobile?
You will find all the online pokies you love to play in the same HD quality you are used to. Included are classic 3-reel machines, action-packed 5-reel video slots as well as life-changing progressive jackpot slots.
- Table Games
- Live Dealer Games
Take playing on your mobile to the next level with fully immersive live stream dealer games.
Are mobile casinos safe?
Mobile casinos are probably safer than gambling from your desktop due to it being less susceptible to threats, but we caution you to still apply the same scrutiny when making your casino selection. i.e.:
- Look for the following information on the casino’s home page:
- Licence particulars.
- Security encryption details.
- Certification of fair play e.g. eCOGRA.
- Implement the following additional measures:
- Use anonymous payment methods such as PayPal.
- Install antivirus protection on your mobile device.
- Don’t use public Wi-Fi hotspots when entering sensitive information.
Where can I play mobile casino games?
You can play all your favourite casino games straight from your mobile device from any of our recommended mobile-friendly casino sites.
How do we select the best mobile mobile casinos?
The mobile casinos that make it onto our list have to fulfil the following criteria: