New online casinos are popping up in droves, almost on a weekly basis. In 2005, the estimated online gaming market value was $13.8 million dollars. Fast forward to today and it’s sitting at just over $41 billion dollars. That is an impressive amount of growth in a relatively small time.
New Online Casinos 2019
- Est. 2017 | Licensed in Curacao
- SSL Security on all deposits
- Accepts Bitcoin
- Newly launched in 2017
- 179+ games to keep you entertained
- Licensed in Curacao
The UK online gambling industry alone is worth a staggering $2 billion, and proves that there is a huge influence in gaming from gambling.
Accessing your favourite casino game has never been easier, or more exciting, and players are getting more and more spoilt for choice as the e-gaming business continues to grow.
Here is a quick overview of the pros and cons when considering a new online casino:
- Generous welcome bonus deals to lure new players.
- Employs the latest games technology has to offer.
- Many games can be tested for free.
- Fantastic promotional deals including free spins to keep punters coming back for more.
- Huge progressive jackpots.
- Includes mobile offerings compatible with the latest smartphones and tablets.
- Not a lot of player review history.
- A trusted reputation has not been established yet.
- Return to Player percentages cannot readily be determined for a prolonged period of time.
- Higher risk in comparison with casinos that have been around for years.