No Deposit Bonuses
No Deposit Bonuses are generally offered to new players, or to reward loyal players. These types of bonuses are highly popular due to the fact that it allows players to access games without requiring a deposit to be made first.
Best casinos for no deposit bonuses
- Newly launched in 2017
- 179+ games to keep you entertained
- Licensed in Curacao
- Est. 2017 | Licensed in Curacao
- SSL Security on all deposits
- Accepts Bitcoin
How do they work?
In order to claim their No Deposit Bonus, new players simply need to register an account at the casino, and provide the necessary information. The casino will then credit the newly signed-up member’s account with a predetermined sum of money, with which they can then try out the casino’s games. The amount awarded is generally small – in the region of $5 – but it can go as high as $100. As mentioned, No Deposit Bonuses are extended to existing players as well. It is usually offered as part of one or more match deposit bonuses, and requires the use of a bonus code.
Types of No Deposit Bonuses
Casinos offer No Deposit Bonuses four different ways:
- As a small amount of free money to play with.
- As a number of free spins that can be used on certain games.
- As free credits that expires after a certain time.
- As a cashback bonus that is returned to the player to cover a percentage of losses for a specific time period.
Pros and Cons of the No Deposit Bonus
- It’s a great way to try out a new casino and finding out how its interface works etc.
- It allows players to test out new games without risking their own funds.
- There are usually very high wagering requirements attached (as high as 50 times)
- Games reserved for free play usually lean in favour of the house.
- Maximum bets are capped to restrict huge wins.
- No deposit games usually play off within a limited time-frame.
Great No Deposit bonuses can be found at newer online casinos. They are vying for your attention on a large playing field, and will therefore sweeten their bonus offerings as much as they can! Browse from any one of our recommended casinos for peace of mind that the site is vetted and trustworthy.
Terms & Conditions
The terms under which casinos issue No Deposit bonuses are not the same everywhere, so players need to ensure they know exactly what to expect before accepting any free money. Areas to pay particular attention to include:
- Minimum and maximum withdrawal limits.
- Country restrictions.
- Wagering requirements – how many times the bonus amount needs to be played through before accessing any winnings.
- Whether or not promotional bonus codes (if required) are added automatically, or entered separately.
- Qualifying games – not all games contribute equally (or at all) towards satisfying wagering requirements.