Keno is a lottery style casino game where players stand to win big money off very small stakes, simply by selecting the right numbers. Keno offers better odds than Government lotteries, and drawings happen whenever you want them to. There are several different versions of Keno you can play, each varying only slightly in terms of rules and payouts.
Where to play the best Keno online
- Est. 2017 | Licensed in Curacao
- SSL Security on all deposits
- Accepts Bitcoin
- Launched in 2017 and licensed in Curacao
- Good selection of deposit methods, incl. Bitcoin
How to play
- Choose your bet size and select the numbers on the virtual ticket that you think will come up in the next draw.
- Players can typically select up to 10 - 15 numbers or spots. (this changes between the different Keno variations – e.g. you can play 20 numbers on multiple tickets)
- The draw takes place, and 20 numbers will be selected between 1 and 80.
- If enough of your selected numbers have correctly been matched, you win a prize.
- The prize value depends on how many spots you choose to play; the more numbers you guess correctly, the bigger your win.
Reasons to play Keno
- Zero strategy is required to play. Just relax and have fun watching your game unfold.
- Watching your numbers come up is thrilling, and the feeling of excitement at a prospective big win is the drawcard for this game.
- Offers higher odds than traditional lotteries do.
- You can play different variations of the game to avoid boredom.
- Learning to play is super easy.
- Games use Random Number Generators, making it completely safe and fair.
Types of free Keno games
- Basic Keno
- Bonus Keno
- Grand National Keno
- Golden Egg Keno
- Keno Universe