Visa is a leading credit card provider world-wide. It’s only major competitor is Mastercard and both operate in a similar way. Visa is accepted pretty much everywhere including most online casinos around the world.
Top Visa Casinos
- Launched in 2017 and licensed in Curacao
- Good selection of deposit methods, incl. Bitcoin
- Est. 2017 | Licensed in Curacao
- SSL Security on all deposits
- Accepts Bitcoin
How it works
With a Visa card, you are able to shop, do online transactions, and make ATM cash withdrawals anywhere in the world. The biggest perk is that you can access funds on credit that only needs to be paid back in minimum percentages every month.
How to use your Visa card when making casino deposits
Visa is one of the most popular online deposit methods as it is swift and secure. On the casino’s banking page, click the Visa deposit option and complete the necessary fields. The information required typically includes some personal information along with your credit card number, expiry date and the CVV number located on the back of the card.
Advantages of using a Visa credit card
- Visa transactions are processed immediately.
- Sensitive data is protected by firewalls and SSL encryption technology.
- US players can use Visa as a deposit method at US-friendly casinos.
- Added incentives such as cashback and loyalty rewards.
- Can be used to make casino withdrawals as well.
- Can potentially be a debt trap if you don’t control your spending.
- Hidden costs such as interest rates and late payment penalties can significantly push up your balance.