Match Deposit Bonuses
Match deposit bonuses are most commonly used by online casinos to attract new players. As the name indicates, a casino will match what a first-time depositor puts down – effectively doubling the amount the player has available to wager on games.
Where to get the best match deposit bonuses
- Est. 2017 | Licensed in Curacao
- SSL Security on all deposits
- Accepts Bitcoin
How do they work?
To take advantage of the bonus, players simply have to make the minimum deposit required. A casino will then match that deposit, usually by 100%, up to a certain maximum amount. If for example, a casino is offering a 100% match bonus, up to $100, and the minimum deposit required is $10, then players can expect to get the following based on how much they choose to put down:
- $10 deposit – get $10 free, and have $20 available to spend.
- $50 deposit – get $50 free, and have $100 available to spend.
- $100 deposit – get $100 free, and have $200 available to spend.
- $200 deposit – get $100 free, and have $300 available to spend.
Some casinos choose to spread this bonus over the first few deposits, depreciating in percentage, i.e. 100% on the first deposit up to a certain value, 50% on the second deposit up to a certain value, and so on. It’s a clever way to keep the player flush and engaged for a longer period.
Another variation of the match deposit bonus is where the casino also includes Free Spins. They work exactly the same, with specific terms attached as to how and where the free spins can be used.
Online casinos generally advertise their bonuses on their website or via monthly newsletters. Players can use their understanding of how the bonus works to shop around for the best deal.
Terms & Conditions
- First, check the minimum deposit amount. A bonus cannot be claimed if the initial deposit made is less than instructed.
- Establish the wagering requirements. Knowing how many times the match bonus needs to be played through will avoid frustrations when it comes to cashing out winnings.
- Check the maximum cashout amount, particularly if Free Spins are included in the bonus. If there is a specific cap, only the prearranged amount can be withdrawn.
- Focus only on games that contribute towards meeting the wagering requirements.
- Check if a special bonus code is required, the bonus cannot be claimed without it.
- Lastly, make sure your country is eligible for the bonus you are attempting to claim.