Online gambling is an exciting and enticingly lucrative form of entertainment. It offers a lot more convenience than land-based casinos too; no driving anywhere, no distracting noises, and a lower house-edge to name but a few. While these factors benefit players in many ways, the easy accessibility of online casinos also require a lot more vigilance and discipline if players wish to avoid serious gambling problems down the line.
- Fully licensed, Established in 1998
- 400+ Popular casino games incl. live dealer tables
- Choose from many popular deposit options
People who are psychologically susceptible to addictive behaviour can very easily become dependent on the high online gambling provides. But, as every veteran gambler knows, you don’t always win, and can often end up simply chasing wins more times than actually bagging them.
Once you become controlled by gambling i.e. the perceived high overrides all rationale thought, it impacts your entire life. Gambling debts can lead to financial ruin, which in turn leads to other disastrous spin-offs such as loss of property, divorce, etc. which can then lead to a further downward spiralling towards other psychological addictions.
We recommend playing at casinos which adhere to self-exlusion policies.
There is a lot of support available to gamblers who feel overwhelmed, and it is always advised to address any addiction-indicative behaviour before it leads to financial, personal and mental problems.
Support options include:
- Seek help from family and friends.
- Contact organisations who specialise in gambling addictions, such as https://gambling.supportgroups.com/
- Consult a therapist for individualised treatment best tailored to your specific needs.