PaySafeCard is a pre-paid online payment system. It is issued in physical form, either as a card or paper voucher that can be used for internet purchases as well as online gambling payments. PaySafeCard is completely anonymous and accommodates more than 20 currencies all over the world.
- PaySafeCard accepted as a payment method
- Fully licensed, Established in 1998
- 400+ Popular casino games incl. live dealer tables
- Choose from many popular deposit options
How it works
A PaySafeCard or voucher can be purchased from your local participating outlet, and loaded with the cash amount you choose. It contains a 16-digit pin code that needs to be used when making online purchases/transactions. Mobile users can download the Paysafecard app from the play store on their Apple or Android device, which will allow them to:
- Keep track of their transactions.
- Top up their account using the 16-digit code.
- Locate their nearest PaySafeCard outlet via GPS.
How to set up a PaySafeCard account
You can set up your account via the PaySafeCard website. The process only takes a few seconds and you will be prompted all the way through. The website will also give you the details of the nearest location from which you can then proceed to buy your PaySafeCard or voucher. The purchase value of your card is equal to the amount you wish to spend online. You then use the embedded 16-digit pin code on the PaySafeCard website and the funds will be transferred and ready for immediate use in your PaySafeCard account.
How to use PaySafeCard for your casino deposits
You can top up your casino credits instantly by simply selecting the PaySafeCard logo under the available payment options on the casino’s banking page. You will be required to follow a few easy instructions that appear on a pop-up screen, and you’re set to go.
Advantages of using PaySafeCard
- You are completely anonymous when doing online transactions as no one can see your details.
- You are 100% safe from being hacked.
- Cash paid into you PaySafeCard account is instantly available to use.
- Signup and usage process is very user-friendly.
- Great alternative for those not owning a credit card.
- Impossible to overspend as you can only access the funds you have pre-loaded.
- Can legally be transferred to a third party.
- Multiple PaySafeCards can be linked together to make large deposits.
- You can use your pin code to view your balance and transaction history on the PaySafeCard website.
- A safe and convenient app is available for mobile PaySafeCard users.
- Cannot be used to make withdrawals from your casino account.
- You can only pay for your PaySafeCard pin with cash and not on your credit card.
- After the first year of use, PaySafeCard charge a monthly service fee of $2.
Top PaySafeCard casinos
- Est. 2017 | Licensed in Curacao
- SSL Security on all deposits
- Accepts Bitcoin
- Newly launched in 2017
- Licensed in Curacao
- 179+ games to keep you entertained