Reload bonuses are a popular form of recurring bonuses, typically aimed at existing customers to encourage them to deposit money into their account on a regular basis. Reload bonuses can be offered on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis, or as part of a special casino promotion.
Which casinos offer the best reload bonuses?
- Newly launched in 2017
- 179+ games to keep you entertained
- Licensed in Curacao
How do they work?
Essentially players earn extra money whenever they make a deposit, or “reload” their account. Reload bonuses are similar to welcome bonuses and is another type of a match bonus, however they are worth less – usually around 50% of the deposit value, and they are ongoing. Some variations on this type of bonus might include the addition of Free Spins on selected slot games, or receiving it whenever a specific banking method is used. In some cases a Reload Bonus can also form part of a welcome package, claimable on subsequent successive deposits after the initial deposit.
Did you know?
Aside from offering new players a Reload bonus as part of a welcome package, players also become eligible for these types of bonuses based on their player status. Generally, the rule of thumb is the more you play the more frequently reload bonuses are offered – and they get bigger each time.
Alternatively, players who are less active are extended reload bonuses via email with the hopes of luring them back. Some casinos offer reload bonuses on a regular basis (weekly and or monthly) that can be claimed by all registered players. The key is to stay in touch via newsletters or the site to stay abreast of bonus offerings. Players are also welcome to contact the casino if they feel they are not getting regular offers.
Terms & Conditions
Reload bonuses always come with certain requirements, uniquely tailored to the casino and to how the deal is structured. Players need to pay close attention to the terms and conditions to avoid any nasty surprises, particularly with regards to the following:
- Make sure you have the bonus code if one is required. The bonus cannot be claimed without it.
- Check how many times the bonus must be played through (wagering requirement) before any winnings can be withdrawn.
- Know the minimum deposit amount and maximum cashout amount as maximum winnings are usually limited.
- Check which games contribute towards satisfying the wagering requirements.
- If the deal comes with Free Spins, ascertain the expiration date and which slots it can be used on.