Cash Back Bonuses
Cashback bonuses are so-called due to the fact that players are paid back a percentage of their losses over a certain period. These types of bonuses are very popular and are available at many online casinos.
How do they work?
Casinos generally grant cashback bonuses daily, weekly, monthly or only on certain days. To claim the bonus, players must simply head over to the site in question, enter the bonus code, and get to work earning their cash back. The percentages paid back usually fall between 5% and 25%, and depending on the casino’s policies, is calculated on a daily, weekly or monthly rate. The bonus which is then received is usually in the form of casino points that can be redeemed at a later stage, or as real money deposited back into the player’s account. This will be disclosed in the terms and conditions upfront.
Gambling sites promote cashback bonuses regularly via newsletters, social media channels, casino forums and other affiliates to get players to spend real money with them. These offers aren’t mandatory but it can be great way for players to buffer their accounts from losses, particularly the high-roller types!
Where to get the best Cash Back bonuses
- Est. 2017 | Licensed in Curacao
- SSL Security on all deposits
- Accepts Bitcoin
- Launched in 2017 and licensed in Curacao
- Good selection of deposit methods, incl. Bitcoin
Terms & Conditions
- Cashback bonuses are usually offered on specific games, with the only condition that real money is wagered on them.
- Generally speaking, these bonuses are free of wagering requirements, which makes them a lot easier to take advantage of. But, if there are, it will be disclosed in the bonus terms and conditions, which players need to be aware of.
- Cashback bonuses are only valid for a certain timeframe, so players need to check when it expires to avoid any nasty surprises.
- Players need to enter the bonus code if one is featured, otherwise they will not be able to claim the bonus.
- Losses incurred on bonus money spending are generally not covered.
- Depending on the casino’s terms and conditions, players may need to adhere to other requirements, such as not having any pending withdrawals.
- Funds / casino credit will only be issued to qualifying players upon them having met any applicable conditions.