What is eCOGRA
eCOGRA (eCommerce Online Gaming Regulation and Assurance), is an internationally endorsed testing agency and player protection and standards organisation based in London. The company launched the first formal self-regulation program to the online gambling industry when it was established in 2003.
- eCogra verified and certified
- Fully licensed, Established in 1998
- 400+ Popular casino games incl. live dealer tables
- Choose from many popular deposit options
How eCOGRA Protects Me
Casino sites displaying the eCOGRA seal are monitored for upholding fair gambling practices, and players can rest assured that they are not at any risk should they choose to engage with them.
eCOGRA's comprehensive list of services include:
- The protection of vulnerable customers.
- The prevention of underage gaming.
- Combating fraudulent and criminal behaviour.
- Prompt and accurate customer payments.
- Fair gaming (e.g. RNG and RTP game evaluations).
- Responsible marketing.
- Commitment to customer satisfaction and support.
- Secure, safe and reliable operating environment.
2/F Berkeley Square House
Telephone: +44 20 7887 1480