Fair Go Review
Fair Go is a brand new online casino, having made its appearance early in 2017. However, they are owned and operated by Deck Media who have around ten years’ experience and a solid reputation in the iGaming industry. Fair Go is predominantly aimed at the Australian market and is licensed through the jurisdiction of Curacao.
Fair Go Casino Welcome Bonus
Fair Go offers an interesting and generous welcome bonus totalling $1000. How it works is that players receive a 100% match on any deposit over $20, up to a maximum of $200. They can repeat this over five deposits to collect an extra $1000.
The rollover or wagering requirement attached to this offer is 30x the deposit plus the bonus amount.
Note that Blackjack, American Roulette, Craps, Baccarat and other non-slot (pokie) games, do not contribute towards meeting the rollover requirement.
Games & Software
Fair Go is a Realtime Gaming casino, and its games library is available via both download and instant play. The casino is also fully equipped for mobile gamers, and a variety of 75+ games can be accessed on smartphone and tablet devices.
Players can look forward to the following games offering from Fair Go:
- A variety of slot games – there’s a fair mix of 3, 5 and 7-reel classic and video slots, including machines with additional features and bonuses, as well as progressive jackpots.
- A variety of table games – The assortment includes different variants of blackjack, American and European roulette, craps, Caribbean and 21 games.
- A variety of video poker – Most games are available in 3, 10 and 52-hand variants.
- Speciality games – These include favourites like Keno and Treasure Tree.
Deposits & Withdrawals
For quick and safe deposits and withdrawals, Fair Go accepts Visa, American Express, Bitcoin, wire transfer, Paysafecard, Skrill, and Neteller. Processing times vary between 0 – 72 hours, depending on the method used. Note that withdrawals are limited to $2,500 per week.
Promotions & Loyalty Rewards
As part of their promotional offerings, Fair Go gives players two additional bonus options:
- 25% Cash Back
Players can get cash back on their losses. Once their balance drops below $1, they can put in a request with the support staff. Note that the bonus received will be subject to a 10x playthrough, but there are no limits as to how much can be cashed out.
- Bonus to Go
On a minimum deposit of $20, players can receive a 50% match bonus, up to $200. This offer can be claimed every day. Note the deposit plus bonus rollover of 30x!
Players will also receive 1 comp point for every $10 wagered that can be redeemed at a ratio of 100 points / $1
For more promotional offers that are usually time limited, players can visit the Fair Go website.
Friendly Fair Go staff are available 24/7 via telephone, email and live chat to support players with information and assistance.
Player Compliments & Complaints
Currently there are no known player issues surrounding Fair Go’s gaming operations. So far, so good!
Why you should play at Fair Go Casino
- Uniquely tailored to Aussie players.
- Good selection of games available in Flash and Download.
- Generous welcome bonus offering.
- Daily 50% match deposit bonus.
- Cashback bonus offered.
- 128-bit SSL encryption keeps player information safe.
- Wide assortment of banking methods.