Pay By Phone Online Casino Deposits
With the rise of online gaming in the mobile industry, it has necessitated the need for mobile-specific payment processors where previously banking options have been rather limited. There are a number of pay by phone companies across the world (barring the US), the most popular of which are Boku and Zimpler. These companies allow you to make online payments that will then be directly deducted from your cell phone bill.
- Fully licensed, Established in 1998
- 400+ Popular casino games incl. live dealer tables
- Choose from many popular deposit options
How it works
The basics for the different pay by phone firms work the same. It usually involves activating settings on your phone to facilitate mobile payments first, then you are able to use your phone as a funding method. All deposits made will appear on your mobile phone bill, and depending on the cycle you are in, the transactions might not appear on the immediate bill, but the one to follow. This service is also available to pre-paid users, with the condition that the necessary credit is available upfront otherwise the transaction will be declined.
How to use Pay by Phone for Your Casino Deposits
- Head on over to the cashier site and choose the applicable service.
- Ensure you have your mobile phone with you.
- Depending on the company you are dealing with, you may have to pick your cellular carrier from a list of options.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit as well as your mobile number (and perhaps some additional identifying information).
- Instructions will be provided to guide you through the process based on the site, company and type of cellular phone you are using.
- A confirmation message will be sent to your mobile to confirm that the number is correct.
- Once you confirm receipt of the message, your transaction should be processed instantly.
Advantages of paying by phone
- Easy and convenient, you don’t have to run back to your computer whenever you want to fund your casino account.
- Typically requires very little personal information and you don’t have to divulge any sensitive financial data via the net.
- Payments go right to your cell phone bill – so it is only due when your bill is due (unless you are a pre-paid customer of course!).
- All deposits happen instantaneously.
- It can be an easier alternative than obtaining prepaid cards / vouchers, or for those who don’t have access to credit cards, for example.
- Players with cell phone accounts might be tempted to spend more as they can deposit now and only pay later.
Casinos allowing you to pay by phone
- Fully licensed online casino in Curacao
- 180+ games on offer
- Launched in 2017 and licensed in Curacao
- Good selection of deposit methods, incl. Bitcoin