Platinum Play Review
Platinum Play is part of the distinguished Fortune Lounge group of online casinos and has been in business since 2004. The Microgaming casino is owned by Digimedia Ltd, and is licensed by the Lotteries and Gaming Authority of Malta. It can be accessed across mobile and desktop platform and is eCOGRA approved for safety and fairness.
Platinum Play Welcome Bonus
Platinum Play offers players a unique Welcome Bonus, made up of two parts:
- Players receive 1500 free casino credits, which can be wagered on any game.
- Players only have 24 hours to complete bets.
- Although the bonus is described as "no deposit required," players would need to deposit at least $20 to keep winnings up to $100.
- Players don’t get to keep the bonus itself.
- For initial deposits up to $200, players will receive a 100% match bonus.
- 10% will be added to this bonus if the player uses any of the casino's preferred deposit methods.
- The deposit amount must be played through X 40 in order to unlock the bonus money.
- Only slots and parlour games contribute 100% towards meeting the wagering requirements.
Games & Software
- Platinum Play Casino uses trusted Microgaming software to power their 500+ games.
- Games are available through download (full library) or Instant Play (limited selection).
- Players can preview all games on offer before signing-up. Games are organised per category, as well as “what’s new”.
- Slots lovers will find Reel Slots, Bonus Slots and Video Slots, as well as Micrograming’s range of massive paying progressive jackpot slots such as King Cashalot, Major Millions and Mega Moolah.
- Table and Specialty Games include Baccarat, Blackjack, Craps, Keno, Roulette, Sic Bo, Casino Poker, and Video Poker in a variety of different styles to choose from. Live dealer games are also available with custom dealers like playboy bunnies.
- Players can join in exclusive daily and weekly Fortune Lounge slot tournaments.
- Mobile casino players have access to a fair amount of optimised games, which can be played on any iOS or Android device with Java compatibility. Games can be played instantly in-browser or by downloading the Platinum Play mobile app.
Deposits & Withdrawals
Platinum play customers can make transactions to and from their casino account using the most popular safe and secure banking options available. Such methods include Credit and Debit Cards, pre-paid vouchers, electronic wallets, as well as bank and wire transfers. Some methods are restricted to either withdrawals or deposits, and players can find the full details on the casino’s cashier page.
Promotions & Loyalty Rewards
Players receive 2500 loyalty points and automatic membership to Platinum Play’s 4-tiered Loyalty Program on the day they sign-up. Advancement through the various levels is based on points earned during play, and rewards proportionately increase in value and frequency. These include casino credit, bonuses, exclusive gifts and event invites, as well a personal host. Players are also regularly treated to exciting weekly and monthly promotions and lucky draws.
Platinum Play Casino offers dependable customer support 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, all year round. Toll-free phone numbers are available for 18 locations around the world with assistance offered in the native languages. Additional contact methods include email and live chat.
Player Compliments & Complaints
Top of the list when it comes to player compliments is fast pay-outs and awesome customer service. Bonus offerings, promotions, tournaments and the website design also receive high praise. Typical negative comments revolve around verification and subsequent withdrawal delays.
Why you should play at Platinum Play Casino
- In operation since 2004.
- Abundance of games high and low rollers.
- Trusted, award winning Microgaming software.
- Not predominantly slots focused but also Table and Specialty games.
- Instant play and mobile versions available.
- Live dealer games.
- eCOGRA Audited and certified.
- Secure Banking.
- Fast payouts.
- Exciting Promotions.
- High payout rate 96%
Debit Cards, Mastercard, Neteller, Trustly, Visa, iDebit
Debit Cards, Mastercard, Visa, iDebit