Ruby Fortune Review
Ruby Fortune was launched in 2003, and bagged the award for Best New casino of the Year right off the bat. Since then it has continued to impress and build a solid reputation in the internet gaming industry. The Microgaming online casino is owned by the Palace Group of casinos, and is licensed in the EU. All games have been independently tested for fairness by eCOGRA.
Ruby Fortune Welcome Bonus
Ruby Fortune offers new players a generous Welcome Bonus of up to $750. The bonus is split over three deposits and works as follows:
- 1st Deposit: Players receive a 100% match bonus up to $150 for a minimum deposit of $150.
- 2nd Deposit: Players receive a 50% match bonus up to $200 for a minimum deposit of $400.
- 3rd Deposit: Players receive a 25% match bonus up to $400 for a minimum deposit of $1,600.
- Playthrough requirement for withdrawal 50 X the bonus amount.
- To claim all the bonuses, players need to make three separate deposits, all within the first 7 days of signing up.
- Only slots and parlor games count 100% towards the playthrough requirement.
- A minimum deposit of $20 is required from players who are happy to settle for a smaller bonus.
Games & Software
Ruby Fortune features more than 450 games powered by Microgaming, Netent and Evolution Gaming software, and players can opt between download and instant play to access them. The following game categories are available:
- Slots – There are currently more than 300 choices that include pretty much every kind of slot game imaginable, such as classic slot machines offering three reels and a single payline, or video slots featuring five reels of betting action and numerous paylines. There are also massive paying progressive jackpot slots, and at Ruby Fortune any payout of $25,000 or more will be topped up with an extra $1,000!
- Table games – Players have a choice of all the regular favourites with additional variants of blackjack and roulette thrown in, as well as exciting 3D “Gold Series” games.
- Live Dealer – European Roulette, Blackjack, Baccarat and Casino Hold'em are all offered as live dealer games.
- Mobile Casino – Ruby Fortune’s fully optimised mobile version can be accessed instantly via the site, and offers around 50+ games which can be played on iOS, Android or Windows smartphones and tablets.
Deposits & Withdrawals
There are many fast and secure banking options to choose from, especially for deposits (see website for full list). Withdrawal methods are restricted to ClickandBuy, Neteller, PayPal, Visa, Visa Debit, InstaDebit, Entropay, EcoPayz, EZIpay, and Skrill. Withdrawals can take up to a week depending on the method used, and is restricted to $4,000 per week for players who win a sum that is 5 times or more greater than their total purchases.
Promotions & Loyalty Rewards
Once players open a real money account they are automatically entered into the casino's Loyalty Club. From there, whenever they play, club points are credited to their account which can be exchanged for casino credits. A Player’s status changes as he or she advances through the different tiers, and the rewards increase by comparison. In addition, Ruby Fortune also extends regular promotional offers of which players will be kept informed via a monthly newsletter.
Ruby Fortune prides itself on providing players with top-notch customer service that is available any time of the day or night. Agents can be reached via Live Chat, email or a free-phone telephone number in any one of 11 available languages.
Player Compliments & Complaints
Players give Ruby Fortune an average rating. Customer service is definitely their strongest area while payouts are weak (typically 5 days) – we recommend that players use Neteller for security, speed and convenience.
Why you should play at Ruby Fortune Casino
- Operating since 2003.
- Trusted world-class Microgaming software.
- Regularly audited by eCOGRA.
- 128-bit SSL encryption data protection.
- 450+ games, of which 300 are slots available in Instant Play, download, and mobile mode.
- Customer support 24/7 via live chat, e-mail, or phone.
- Play games for free to test the waters.
- “Gold Series” 3-D table games + Live Dealers.
- High payouts (96.6% for all games combined).
Citadel, Debit Cards, Entropay, Instadebit, Mastercard, Neteller, Paysafecard, Skrill, Trustly, Visa, iDebit
Bank Transfer, Debit Cards, Entropay, Instadebit, Mastercard, Skrill, Visa, iDebit