In the live format, you are playing with physical cards, dealt by a real human dealer, and card scanners are used to make sure your cards are attributed correctly. Typically, tables deal from a 6 or 8 deck shoe, depending on the casino platform.
Classic multiplayer table (7 seats), and the ‘1 to many option’ are the most common forms available. Unlike live roulette or live baccarat that can cater for an unlimited number of players, you might struggle to find a seat during busy times at some casinos, especially when playing at low limit tables that are all-access (i.e. tables accessible by players logged in from numerous casinos) It is less of an issue at high stakes blackjack tables though. To address this problem, bigger live casinos offer private or exclusive blackjack tables that can only be accessed by players logged on at that casino.
How to start playing live dealer blackjack
- To start playing live dealer blackjack, visit any one of our top live dealer casinos and complete the necessary steps to create an account.
- Most live casinos offer either multiplier or single player blackjack, or both. The benefit of playing multiplier games is an enriched gaming experience due to a dealer and other players being present at the table.
- It is important to note that it is hihgly unlikely that you will be able to able to DEMO play live dealer games. However if you would like to familiarize yourself with the game of Blackjack, we suggest you use demo play the non live version of the game which you will find in the main cassino games lobby.
- You will find that live dealer blackjack offerings from online casinos are different in design, screen layouts, and various games, but the game follows the same rules.
- You can watch every single move the dealer makes from the extra screen provided, and you will be able to place your bets and start your game by using the available controls, including the live chat option to interact directly with the dealer – just as if you were at a traditional casino.
Live Dealer Blackjack Advantages
- Real human dealer – this is arguably the best reason to give live blackjack a try. It brings personality and fun to the game, and (more often than not) a healthy dose of eye candy!
- You choose your dealer – as part of online casinos’ continuous efforts in delivering the best live gaming experience they can, you get to handpick your blackjack dealer. Choices can include your preference of gender, ethnicity and style.
- It’s 100% safe – you can rest assured that our recommended sites feature leading edge security measures to guarantee your safety when gambling online.
- Games are not rigged – a common concern among players revolve around the legitimacy of online table games. Live dealer options remove all doubts as you are able to see all the action as it unfolds
- Easy and convenient – You can enjoy all the thrills of being sat at a lively blackjack table from the comfort of your own chair.