Mr Green Review
Mr Green is owned by Swedish internet gaming company, Mr Green & Co AB which presently trades on the Swedish Stock Exchange. The innovative online casino has been in existence since 2007, and has racked up numerous awards, including Best Casino of the Year in 2013, 2014 and 2015, and most recently voted the Best Mobile Casino in the World at the 2016 International Gaming Awards. Mr Green is licensed by the gaming jurisdictions of Malta, Italy, and the UK Gambling commission.
Mr Green Welcome Bonus
The Welcome Bonus for new players is simple and straight forward, and works as follows:
- Players receive a 100% match of their first deposit up to €/£/$100 (minimum deposit allowed is €/£/$20) plus 100 free spins on a featured slot.
- Both the match bonus and free spins must be played through 35 times be any winnings can be withdrawn.
- Only slots and table games qualify for meeting the wagering requirements.
- For full details and restrictions, read the terms & conditions on the Mr Green Website.
Games & Software
- Mr Green casino games are powered by world-class software providers: Playtech, Microgaming, NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, Betsoft, Nyx Interactive, Play ‘n GO, WagerWorks, Williams Interactive, NextGen Gaming, Blueprint gaming, Genesis Gaming, Leander Games, Quickspin, Yggdrasil, Merekur Gaming, Thunderkick, Playson, and Elk Studios.
- The games lobby consists of around 300 games, many of which can be tested in free mode. The offering is smaller than you would find at other casinos but its safety and quality is unsurpassed, and quite comfortably caters for all types and styles any time of the day or night.
- The games consist of more than 100 slots in all the varieties you can think of, 15 Video Poker varieties, 13 Blackjack varieties, Roulette, Craps, Baccarat, Keno, Casino Hold'em, Caribbean Poker, Pai Gow, Sic Bo, Red Dog, Casino War, Scratch Cards, Bingo, and Virtual Race Book.
- Players who are feeling particularly lucky can try their hand at one of multi-million euro progressive jackpot machines, such as Cleopatra or Icy Wonder
- For that extra thrill, Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat or Casino hold’em can be played with a live dealer.
- Mobile games players will be especially pleased to know Mr Green bagged the award for The Best Mobile Casino of the year 2016. This is thanks to its amazing casino app that is beautifully compatible with both Android and iOS. There is a flash version of the casino available as well but the applications are recommended for smoother play of the 70+ available games. The apps can either be downloaded from the website or located in iTunes, and requires at least an 8.1 operating system to run effectively.
- A great additional feature for real money players is the “Green Gaming system” which is Mr Green’s unique approach to responsible gambling, and allows players to set their own personal limits to control their losses.
- The Euro is the preferred currency across all games
- Desktop games are only available in Flash/Instant Play (no download)
Deposits & Withdrawals
Mr Green’s generosity extends to the amount of banking options it offers customers. Methods include all the standard choices such as VISA & MasterCard credit and debit cards, electronic wallets, pre-paid vouchers, and direct bank transfers. In addition, Mr Green also features a Quick Deposit option which enables players to top up their account in the midst of playing, should they find themselves running low. Players can choose from a variety of currencies when making withdrawals and funds will normally appear in their account within one to three days, depending on the method used. One free withdrawal is granted per week, at a minimum of $30, after which 1% of the total sum withdrawn is levied. Note however that there are no fees payable for any deposits or withdrawals when using Visa, MasterCard, MoneyBookers, PaySafe Card and Entropay. The minimum deposit across all payment methods is £10, and the maximum is £600.
Promotions & Loyalty Rewards
Players and VIPs are rewarded based on individual activity, and will be notified of upcoming bonuses, free spins, slot and blackjack tournaments, as well as any special promotions they may qualify for via email. Mr Green also features weekly draws where random players can win free casino credit.
Players can contact Mr Green’s professional and polite support agents via live chat between 06:00 – 12:00 CET, or via phone and email between 07:00 – 01:00 CET. In addition, localised, multi-lingual customer support is available to all countries where the company operates.
Player Compliments & Complaints
Players say what’s great about Mr Green is the amount of games available to play in free play mode. This way they don’t feel pressured into spending any real money, making it a particularly friendly site for players visiting an internet casino for the first time. Other big “yay” factors include the Green Gaming responsible gambling program, the level of customer service, and the smooth gameplay achieved without the hassle of downloading any software. The complaints we found mostly have to do with the verification process; if information is not accurate or errors are made during input stage, it could result in a player’s account being locked.
Why you should play at Mr Green Casino
- Voted Best Mobile Casino in the World 2016
- Voted online casino of the year 2013/2014/2015
- Attractive and unique site is easy to navigate
- Uses high quality updated instant-play software from multiple providers
- All bonuses and promotions are also offered to mobile players
- 100+ slots and live dealer games
- “Green gaming” system allows players to set own limits
- Regular fun promotions and tournaments
- Exceptionally high average payout of over 97% for all games combined
- Great loyalty rewards program
You ask, we answer
Credit / Debit Cards 1-3 days
Bank Transfers 1-3 days
Cheques Not offered
Pending Time 12-72 hours
Withdrawal Limit 10 000 USD/GBP/EUR per month
Bank Wire Transfer, ClickandBuy, Maestro, MasterCard, Neteller, PayPal, Paysafe Card, Ukash, Visa Electron, Visa, Entropay, Trustly, Skrill
Bank Wire Transfer, Neteller, PayPal, Visa Electron, Visa, Entropay, Skrill