How it works
Neteller works similar to other electronic wallets and all you need to get started is a bank account, a Neteller account and a valid recipient email address. Money transfers are conducted instantly, at the click of a mouse.
How to Set Up a Neteller Account
Setting up your Neteller account only takes a few simple steps:
- Go to their website www.neteller.com and hit the sign-up tab.
- Enter your personal information on the short online form.
- You will be required to create one password consisting of 12 digits, and another consisting of 6 digits
- Your Neteller account is ready to use!
- Choose from any of the listed payment facilities for example credit cards to transfer funds from your bank account to your Neteller account in order to make online casino deposits etc.
How to use Neteller for Your Casino Deposits
Once you are on the casino’s cashier section, simply find and select Neteller under the available e-wallet choices. You will then be asked to enter the two passwords as well as the amount you wish to deposit. After confirming your transaction, your funds will be available for you to play with immediately.
Advantages of using Neteller
- Top notch security, including multiple firewalls and continuous account monitoring.
- Customers never reveal personal information to a third party.
- Services have been optimized to especially suit the gambling industry i.e. speedy deposits and withdrawals
- Excellent customer support 24/7.
- Accepted at most online casinos world-wide, including the US.
- Free and easy sign-up procedure.
- Casinos often reward players who use Neteller to make deposits by way of special bonuses.
- Winnings can be cashed out directly to your Neteller account.
- You can get a free Net+ prepaid MasterCard for instant access to funds via ATMs world-wide, on condition that MasterCard is accepted in that country.
- There are small fee charges when making deposits.
- Because of the stringent security measures, you run the risk of being locked out of your Neteller account until you can prove your identity.