How to play American Roulette?
- Numbers are colored in three shades, red, black and green. Only the zero and double zero numbers are colored in green. Numbers from 1 to 36 alternate between red and black colors. Your objective is to predict in which pocket the ball will land.
- Once all bets are placed, the dealer will spin the wheel. The ball is always spun in the opposite direction.
- Once all players at the table receive their chips in exchange for money, bet can be placed. Clips may be put either on a singular bet or a combination of bets. All players are entitled to modify and even remove their bets after the wheel is spun. However, when the dealer announces ‘no more bets,' no player will have permission to modify their bets or make new bets.
Types of bets
You can make a number of categories of bets in this game.
- Straight-up bets: Players can place their bets on single numbers in these bets. They incur a lot of risks, but the payouts are also high
- Split bet: In this bet, two adjacent numbers are considered, and the bet is placed on the line dividing these two numbers.
- Street bet: All the three numbers in a row are taken into consideration in this bet. It is placed on the line at the end of that particular row.
- Corner bet: In this bet, four numbers are taken into account. The bet is placed in the corner, where all the four numbers touch each other.
Apart from these, there are other types of bets like the five bet, line bet, and column bet.
What we think of the game
When it comes to playing American Roulette online we definitely feel that the Microgaming version of this game is best. You will have a considerable degree of control in determining the amount of payout, as you can choose from a number of different bet types.