What causes online casinos to be Blacklisted?
- The absence of proper licensing and lack of regulation.
- Failure to use proper Random Number Generators resulting in games not being random.
- Tilting game outcomes in the casino’s favour.
- Delaying payments for unreasonable periods of time.
- Withholding payment for bogus reasons.
- Imposing unfair bonus restrictions and abnormally high wagering requirements that cannot realistically be met.
- Non-transparent bonus terms and conditions.
- Flaky terms that continuously change to favour the casino and disadvantage the player.
- Continuous disregard of player complaints or dissatisfactory handling thereof.
- Excessive marketing via email and other channels, also known as spamming.
Why you should avoid them
Players who engage with rogue casinos make themselves vulnerable in the following key areas:
- Risk of identity theft as security protocols are not being enforced.
- Loss of money due to rigged games, withholding of payment, or bogus bonus terms.
- Possible malware exposure due to downloading corrupt software.
Bottom line, if you want to save yourself a lot of heartache and money, just stay away!