Pay Schedule: Deuces Video Poker 9/5
- Hand: Three-of-a-kind (3/kind) - Max Coin Return: 5 Coins
- Hand: Straight (ST) - Max Coin Return: 10 Coins
- Hand: Flush (FL) - Max Coin Return: 10 Coins
- Hand: Full house (FH) - Max Coin Return: 15 Coins
- Hand: 4-of-a-kind (quad)=5 - Max Coin Return: 20 Coins
- Hand: Straight Flush (SF)=9 - Max Coin Return: 65 Coins
- Hand: Five-of-a-kind - Max Coin Return: 80 Coins
- Hand: Wild Royal w/Deuce(s) - Max Coin Return: 125 Coins
- Hand: Four Deuces - Max Coin Return: 1000 Coins
- Hand: Royal Flush (no Deuces) - Max Coin Return: 4000 Coins
Strategy & Tips:
- Do hold a dealt wild Royal Flush or 5-of-a-kind with 3 Deuces.
- Do hold 4-of-a-kind, 4 parts of a Royal Flush or 4 parts of a straight flush with 2 Deuces.
- Do hold 3-4 parts of a Royal or 4 parts of a straight flush either with 1 Deuce or no Deuce.
- Do not hold one card except a Deuce.
- Do not hold two cards unless pair, or 2-card royal draw in the same suit with no Deuce.
- Do not hold three cards unless 3/kind, possible straight flush or Royal draw with no Deuce.
- Do not hold just one other card with 1, 2 or 3 Deuces.
Lastly, discarding all 5 cards can seem unusual, but it’s a fact that about 20% of dealt cards will be tossed for five new cards. It’s wise to remember that 4 Deuces remain in the deck and can appear for a win on the next hand.
Be alert for these short-pay hands that will reduce not only your return, but the overall payout percentage of the game.
- Wild Royal at 20=100 instead of 125 coins
- 5-of-a-kind at 12=60 instead of 75 coins
- 4-of-a-kind at 4=20 instead of 25 coins
On average, every 5000 hands will be a winner with four Deuces designated as a secondary jackpot to the Royal Flush.
A wild Royal Flush with 1, 2 or 3 Deuces is known as a Dirty Royal—not the clean hand you hoped. For real money wins, play maximum coin for each hand at your favourite online casino.