Pay Schedule: Jacks or Better VP 9/6
- Hand: Pair: Jacks or Better - Max Coin Return: 5 Coins
- Hand: 2 pair (2PR) - Max Coin Return: 10 Coins
- Hand: Three-of-a-kind (3/kind) - Max Coin Return: 15 Coins
- Hand: Straight (ST) - Max Coin Return: 20 Coins
- Hand: Flush (FL)=6 - Max Coin Return: 30 Coins
- Hand: Full house (FH)=9 - Max Coin Return: 45 Coins
- Hand: 4-of-a-kind (any) - Max Coin Return: 125 Coins
- Hand: Straight Flush (SF) - Max Coin Return: 250 Coins
- Hand: Royal Flush (RF) - Max Coin Return: 4000 Coins
Jacks or Better VP Strategies & Tips:
- Do not hold an additional face card with any pair. Instead draw 3 cards.
- Hold a pair lower than Jacks to draw for three of a kind.
- Do not break a flush for a straight flush draw. Exception: if a one-card draw to a Royal Flush.
- If you have four cards in sequence towards a straight, draw one card. Four cards in sequence is known as an outside straight as there are two ways towards a winning hand. An example is 3, 4, 5, 6, where either a 2 or 7 will pay. An inside straight allows for only 1 possible winning hand. Example, 3, 4, 6, 7 where a 5 is the only winning card. Consider drawing to an inside straight if one of the cards is a Jack or better where a match would return your original bet.
- Hold a five-card dealt hand with the exception of a one-card draw towards a Royal Flush.
- When all cards dealt are below 10 with no possible straight or flush, toss it for 5 new cards.
- The payout for a pair of Jacks, Queens, Kings and Aces all return your bet. However, when selecting cards to hold; consider that the Jack, Queen or King offers an advantage over an Ace. Example: a Jack can form a sequence with a Queen or 10 while the Ace can provide a sequence with a King only.
- For real money wins and smiles, you should play maximum coins for each hand.
20% of all original hands dealt are automatic payouts. Generally, Jacks+ version will hit the Royal Flush every 40,000 hands played over time.
With multi-hand versions that can offer 3, 5, 10, 50 and even 100 hands, your strategy should not change, but be wary that your bankroll can disappear faster.
Use these strategies and tips to rise to Royal Class.