Only play at Licensed Casinos
There is a myriad of online casinos to choose from these days, but sadly they are not all created equal. A number of factors distinguish the “good” from the “bad” – the most important being whether or not the casino carries a legitimate and recognised operating license. Opting for a licensed casino automatically reduces the other risk factors, because such casinos are regulated against strict industry standards, by independent governing bodies, and held to task in cases of player disputes.
Play at one of our licensed online casinos
- Launched in 2017 and licensed in Curacao
- Good selection of deposit methods, incl. Bitcoin
How to tell if my casino is licensed
- Gaming Software
If the casino you wish to play at uses either Microgaming, Playtech, Net Entertainment, IGT or similar secure reputable brand of software, it’s fair to assume that you’re at a legitimate site.
- Safety Seals
Licensed casinos are proud to show its compliance by displaying some type of safety seal on its home page, such as the eCOGRA seal of approval.
A reputable casino has nothing to hide, and one should easily be able to find its history, credentials – i.e. which jurisdiction it is licensed under, list of software suppliers, contact details etc. displayed on its website, for example on an “About Us” page.
- Player Forums
If you need additional re-assurance about a casino you are interested in, there are many helpful player review forums where you’re sure to get some valuable opinions, especially regarding fair terms and payout reliability.
North America and Central America:
- Kahnawake Gaming Commission. www.gamingcommission.ca
- Nevada Gaming Control Board. www.gaming.nv.gov
- New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement. www.nj.gov/lps/ge
- Panama Gaming Control Board (Junta de Control de Juegos). www.mef.gob.pa
- UK Gambling Commission. www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk
- ARJEL (France). www.arjel.fr
- AAMS (Italy). www.agenziadoganemonopoli.gov.it/portale/
- Spanish Gaming Commission (Comision Nacional del Juego). www.minhafp.gob.es/en-GB/Paginas/Home.aspx
- Gambling Supervision Commission (Isle of Man). www.gov.im/categories/business-and-industries/gambling-and-e-gaming/
- Malta Gaming Authority. www.mga.org.mt
- Alderney Gambling Control Commission. www.gamblingcontrol.org
- Jersey Gambling Commission. www.jgc.je
- Belgian Gambling Commission. http://www.gamingcommission.be/opencms/opencms/jhksweb_en/home/
- Danish Gambling Authority. https://spillemyndigheden.dk/en
- Curacao Internet Gaming Association. www.ciga.an
- DAC (Aruba). www.overheid.aw/home-nl/departementen_3113/item/departamento-di-asuntonan-di-casino-dac_4631.html
- Antigua Division of Gaming. www.antiguagaming.gov.ag
- ACT Gambling and Racing Commission. www.gamblingandracing.act.gov.au
- Northern Territory Director-General of Licensing. https://justice.nt.gov.au/licensing-nt-and-nt-worksafe/licensing-publications-and-strategies/licensing-decisions
- Vanuatu Customs and Inland Revenue. https://customsinlandrevenue.gov.vu